I have gotten to the point in my Clojure + Terracotta experiment, where I believe all of the features of Clojure are functional (Refs, Atoms, transactions, etc.). I do not have a way to extensively test the Clojure functionality, but I have run the
clojure.contrib.test-clojure test suites successfully, as well as some simple tests on my machine.
There are still some open issues, and given the limited extent to which I have tested this, I would not consider this production quality in the least. I would welcome help from the Clojure community in testing this integration module. I'm sure there are unexplored corners.
Being that several of the changes are relatively trivial, they could be easily integrated back into the Clojure core. I have detailed as best as possible the changes I had to make to Clojure in this report: Clojure + Terracotta Integration Report
The code is available at GitHub (http://github.com/pjstadig/tim-clojure-1.0-snapshot/tree/master), and there are instructions on setting it up and running the code. If you have any difficulties or questions, please feel free to e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org